[cisco-voip] dialing number commencing with #

Chris Clouse Chris.Clouse at cdw.com
Wed Jun 25 00:19:00 EDT 2008

Try this:

no dial-peer terminator #

-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Turpin, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:56 PM
To: Chris Cope; cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] dialing number commencing with #

# is a terminating character by default and not part of a dialpeer.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_d
1_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1457985

-mark

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Senior Consultant - UC  |  Calence / Insight Networking
Solutions  |  calence.com
mark.turpin at calence.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain
privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.