[cisco-voip] CCMUser 6.x custom authentication

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at calence.com
Wed Jun 25 00:02:43 EDT 2008

nope. ccmuser itself is authentication internal to ccm whether it be its own user db or ad using dirsync.

you could however frontend and proxy the request to get to ccmuser in the first place.  in theory, you're only POSTing credentials.

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Senior Consultant - UC  |  Calence / Insight Networking Solutions  |  calence.com <https://myaccess.calence.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.calence.com/>
t. 314.656.2315   c. 314.660.5800   f. 314.656.2355   mark.turpin at calence.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.