[cisco-voip] CallManager 5.1 and Cisco Voice Portal 4.X (ICM)

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jun 23 17:18:49 EDT 2008

CallManager 5.1 and Cisco Voice Portal 4.1 (ICM)

There is some question if I need my Trunks to CVP to have the check box
Use Media Termination Point.

In question is a 7960 phone (ICM Agent using CAD) does a transfer to
another 800-number out a CallManager PRI Gateway is a MTP required.  I
don't think a MTP is required but I'm not sure.

Usually when something has a bug then MTP usage sometimes fixes it.
Maybe I'm hitting a CVP or CallManager bug.  Use MTP is currently
checked in CallManager but get out of resources when call volume
increases and I can't transfer using CAD.

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.