[cisco-voip] AAR for WAN outage

Karl Whitson KWhitson at cmbtec.com
Wed Jun 25 07:26:22 EDT 2008

Malcolm,

If you are using CM 4.2 or above you could use the Forward Unregistered setting on the line.  You would enter the full PSTN number on the Unregistered setting (make sure you include the proper CSS).  When the remote site goes into SRST mode (WAN down) the phone will unregister from Call Manager.  When you dial (from the HQ end) the 4 digit extension and the phone is not registered, it will send to the Unregistered setting.

Hope this helps.

Karl Whitson
CMB Technologies
100 Medway Rd.
Suite 301
Milford, MA  01757
DID:  (508) 422-8413
Cell:  (603) 930-4189
Fax:  (508) 422-8425
Karl.Whitson at cmbtec.com
www.cmbtec.com
TO OPEN A SUPPORT CASE EMAIL SUPPORT at CMBTEC.COM OR CALL (508) 422-8429