[cisco-voip] SRST Bandwidth consumption

Perera, Manoj (GE, Corporate) manoj.perera at ge.com
Wed Jun 25 12:35:22 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We are planning to install SRST at branch office for 100 phones. SRST
router has two T1 lines and route out bound call to PSTN from SRST
router. We have 100mbps wide ether between main and branch office. I
want to know how much WAN bandwidth I need for SCCP for 100 phones and
20 Voice Mail access. (These assume there is not extension dialing
between two locations). I know Cisco bandwidth calculator but it is for
VoIP calls but in my case I want to know bandwidth for SCCP and Voice
Mail.

Thanks,

Manoj