[cisco-voip] Call camping

Bill Talley billt at aos5.com
Wed Jun 25 19:05:22 EDT 2008

I've never used it, but what about directed call park?  It would require a separate line on each phone, but I believe with the 3rd gen phones(70/61/41) the buttons should light up while the call is parked and eventually alert the user of the call.  Is my interpretation of this feature correct?

*** Sent from a mobile device with very tiny keys.  Please excuse my typos ***