[cisco-voip] cucm 6.0 ip phone services speed dial url config

Rodríguez Martínez Vicente VRODRIGZ at reduno.com.mx
Wed Jun 25 20:24:46 EDT 2008

Hi everybody!!!  I have configured an IP Phone service for speed dials in order for users can access them and add, modify etc on their IP Phones, on previous ccm versions when I did configured this service on the cisco ip phone configuration services service URL this is the URL I added:  http://148.249.99.5/ccmpd/xmlFastDials.asp

And that's it I could access speed dials from any Ip Phone subscribed to this service...

Now on CUCM 6.0 this does not work when trying to access this service from services button on an IP Phone I get an error message that says:  ERROR HTTP [404]

Does anyone know about it? is URL on CUCM 6.0 different?

Thanks all...

Vicente Rodriguez Martinez

Consorcio Red Uno S.A. de C.V.

Av Vasconcelos 451 pte