[cisco-voip] Paging system

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 25 21:09:38 EDT 2008

get one of these and it will fix things up

http://www.bogen.com/products/pdfs/telephonepagepdfs/TAMBs.pdf

there are alternatives, like the ones from valcom, but i've used the tamb and they work great. the disconnect issue is because of the FXS port and if you had a trunk port or FXO port it would likely work without it, but with an FXS port you need this for sure.