[cisco-voip] SCCP Delay Tolerance CallManager versions 4.2 and 6.x

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 07:14:11 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Anyone have any idea on what is the maximum acceptable RTT for SCCP between
phones and CallManager. And I guess also either H323 or MGCP.

I'm aware of the the voice recommendations for 150ms one way for the actual
media stream so I'm assuming SCCP is ok anywhere under this as well..

I'm considering running a small office in New York off a cluster in Europe.

I'm going to do some testing. But wondering what people have actually
deployed, and if there are any problems.

Cheers,

Tim