[cisco-voip] No Ringback Tone issue with AS5850 and PGW2200

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:41:50 EDT 2008

Mohit,
  The debugs you sent are insufficient for troubleshooting. What I can
tell you is that your 5850 never _sent any alerting or progress
message_ for any of the setup messages that came in in your debugs. It
sends a call-proceeding, so it presumably routes the call to the next
destination, and probably never gets an alerting or progress back from
the PGW. We could tell you more  with more debugs,

The Q.931 messaging needs to be seen along with

debug h225 asn1
debug h245 asn1

also. can you get that along with the deb isdn q931?

collecting the h245/h225 debugs from your PGW will probably be
necessary at some point but I'm no PGW expert. where's the call
supposed to be routed after the PGW?

-Pete