[cisco-voip] Unity Digital Networking (can it handle overlap?)

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 27 13:57:38 EDT 2008

Hi Pat,

In the Cisco Unity Deployment and Solutions Guide, page 424: "As like a
subscriber's primary extension, all alternate extensions are replicated
throughout the entire Digital Network".

I tested it out on my site and an alternate extension I created on one
server replicated to another server as well. So, I don't think alternate
extensions are only locally significant.

Am I missing something?

Rasim Duric
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph