[cisco-voip] a couple of Unity questions

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella at chemeketa.edu
Fri Jun 27 17:58:21 EDT 2008

Thank you.
Now, when I hit 44 after the message plays it says I can only call
subscribers. The person who left a message IS a subscriber, but I
noticed that in the email the message show up as being from <server> and
not the subscriber name... any ideas?
TIA

rossella mariotti-jones | chemeketa community college | network analyst