[cisco-voip] Hardware video conference

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 09:01:16 EDT 2008

Hello all;

I want to configure Meet conference on CME and I have only PVDM2-32, I have 8 FXO ports only. When I try to configure conference session I found that only I am allowed to enter 1 and no more (no other integer I mean) and the conference is not working at all.

I found on the DSP calcualtor that I must have a seprate DSP for conference other than the one used for voice calls, seprate here means physical sperate or the PVDM2-32 (2 DSPs) is considered as 2 seprate DSPs??

Thanks