[cisco-voip] CLID Question

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jun 30 10:21:21 EDT 2008

You can do all of this within CCM.  To block calling party name/
number in the Calling Party Transformations set both Calling (Line ID/
Name) Presentation to Restricted.  For your agents simply create a
copy of the same route pattern only they have access to (via
partition/CSS) that sets the calling party number to the value you want.

-Ryan