[cisco-voip] GK trunk in CCM as backup

Sheeraz Saeed/NE/Karachi Sheeraz.Saeed at Wateen.com
Mon Jun 30 12:22:49 EDT 2008

Hello every one,

I have a scenario 2 gatekeepers with different subnet mask are
configured and one is backup of another i.e. if first GK fails the
coming calls will start entertaining through the next one as they are
configured with precedence. Now I nee to know how this can be configure
on Call Manager 4.1. As I have a one GK trunk and it is associated with
first GK what how can I make the second GK trunk to work as backup.

Thanks

Regards,

Sheeraz Saeed Lodhi,

92-322-2456929.