[cisco-voip] Auto forwarding to a different internal extension ...

Duane Priebe dpriebe at theriverbank.com
Mon Jun 30 12:17:47 EDT 2008

Ok I'm missing something very elementary here and could use some help.
I added a new extension to all of our customer service representatives.
I'm trying to set it up so if someone still dials their old extension it
just forwards to the new one.  I've checked the forward all on the line
config and entered in the new extension I want it to forward to but I
just get a fast busy when dialing the old extension.  I know I'm
probably missing something very little, any suggestions?  Thanks!

Duane