[cisco-voip] CRS 4 upgrade

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:29:22 EDT 2008

I just went through getting this myself.

If you log on to cisco.com and go to their new download tool page it will
indicate what the latest release of a given product/version.

For IPCCX you will probably need to order the upgrade to 4.0(5) using the
product upgrade tool, they don't make maintenance releases available online
for some reason. Then you can download apply the latest service release for
that version from cisco.com.
If you click on "Ordering" at the top of the cisco.com page there will be a
link to the Product Upgrade Tool. You'll need a valid support contract
number to order it.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Michael Muscat <michaelm at umcu.org> wrote:

>  Does anyone know what the most current Version or Service Release I can
> upgrade CRS (IPCCX) 4.0(4) Build140 to?  I just upgraded CM and would like
> to do this one as well.  Any links or docs would be helpful.
>

> Thanks!

Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations