[cisco-voip] DRS sftp login troubleshooting

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jun 30 15:42:32 EDT 2008

CallManager 6.0

How do I troubleshoot DRS failures with SFTP? Is it command line or
something in RTMT and do I have to enable SFTP tracing?  I can't find
the command lines mentioned below that would relate to the path or
username or password being  wrong.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/drs/5_0_4/drsag504.ht
ml#wp169740

In this release of the Disaster Recovery System, trace files for the
Master Agent, the GUI, and each Local Agent get written to the following
locations:

* For the Master Agent, the trace file is platform/drf/trace/drfMA0*

*For each Local Agent, the trace file is platform/drf/trace/drfLA0*

*For the GUI, the trace file is platform/drf/trace/drfConfLib0*

You can view trace files by using the command line interface. See the
Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration Guide for
more information.

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.