[cisco-voip] DRS sftp login troubleshooting

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jun 30 16:36:53 EDT 2008

The SFTP operations show up in the drfMA (master agent) logs.  It's
pretty easy to find the sftp stuff as it prints it just like you
would see the output on a CLI.  You'll see where before we do any
backup operations we will login to the server and try to delete or
create some bogus file just to make sure the sftp server is reachable.

-Ryan