[cisco-voip] DRS issues in 5.1.3

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:34:32 EDT 2008

When I try to do a manual backup with 5.1.3, the backup appears to
start then after awhile I see 1 file written to the SFTP server then
the GUI saids a timeout error has occurred. Please see Backup ->
Current Status to see status.

I go to the Current Status page, and it does not have any info for the
fields. All Blank, and at top it saids the operation may be running
and to wait for page to refresh. Then I notice the file created on the
SFTP server went away, then the Current Status page saids Status:
Ready at the top and I do not see any files being created on the
backup folder on the SFTP Server.

I have rebooted the server running the SFTP server with no change and
have restarted the SFTP Server service with no change.

It looks like the nightly backup job is running however, and one of my
manual backup runs eventually created a set of the 2 dozen or so
backup files on the SFTP server but the DRS GUI Web Page doesn't seem
to say so.

Anyone else see this before and how do I fix?  We had this odd
behavior with 5.12 and just updated to 5.1.3c and have same type of
strangeness with the DRS.