[cisco-voip] Call Manager Version 7 and Unity Connection

Monica Hardy Monica.Hardy at openwave.com
Wed Oct 1 17:37:57 EDT 2008

I realize that this is a brand new product.

I am planning a worldwide upgrade (from 4.1.3)/migration of Call Manager
while consolidating about 8 clusters into 1.

I was advised by my VAR that version 7 is the way to go and that is what
Cisco is telling its customers.

I would like any and all thoughts on this subject.

Anybody actually running it in production yet?

I was also advised from this same person that Cisco is also starting to
push Unity Connection instead of Unity Enterprise

especially in cases like ours of many worldwide offices.

I did search the forums, but didn't see much out there.

Thank you

-Monica

Monica P. Hardy

Openwave