[cisco-voip] What would cause DTMF not to go through

Nick Thompson Nick.Thompson at gocorptech.com
Sun Oct 12 22:15:00 EDT 2008

I am also running into some DTMF issues at an installation I am currently doing utilizing 7962s on the latest firmware (SCCP42.8-4-1SR1S) as well as 7942s on firmware SCCP42.8-4-1SR1S.  However, I am using MGCP on my gateways.  I've got various users running into issues with unrecognized digits, multiple digit presses, among other things.  I'm actually glad to see a few others are having this issue as the reports at this install have been popping up a little more often.

Has anybody tried a downgrade of the phone firmware?

Thanks.

Nick Thompson
Senior Network Engineer
Corporate Technologies, LLC