[cisco-voip] internal numbers ID masking

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Sep 11 15:15:54 EDT 2008

I set up translations that bypass the masking, like police and voicemail.

But that being said, I should look at our translations to see if I block connected party presentation!

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...seen on a Geek Squad patch cord: "While it is the same length, this 7' crossover cable
is not regulation issue for most competitive Manhattan double dutch leagues.