[cisco-voip] VG224 Upload

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 07:33:00 EDT 2009

You could use SQL queries from the server cli.  something like the following
would move all of the DNs in your staging partition to the production
partition.

run sql update dnorparttern set fkpartition = ( select pkid from partition
where name = 'Production PT') where fkpartition = (select pkid from
partition where name = 'Staging PT')

This is off the top of my head so the syntax might not be 100% Search CCO
for the CallManager data dictionary for complete details on the db
structure.

Another option might be to delete the gateways and reimport them using a
different partition in the template when you are ready to go live.  this
would only work if you cut each gateway as a whole since you cannot import
partial VGs.

Otherwise I think your only option is to limber up your mouse clicking
finger and do them one by one.