[cisco-voip] H323 Analog GW - outbound call line selection

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Thu Dec 3 15:33:10 EST 2009

Remember you need to match a incoming dial-peer and a outgoing dial-peer.

Your POTS dial-peer is your outbound dial-peer.

I prefix digits to select which carrier to route out on a multiple carrier gateway.  Like 1#* and 2#*.

I had to block caller-id updates so the phones didn't see the prefixed digits.

dial-peer voice 117 voip
voice-class codec 1
 voice-class h323 1
 session target ipv4:10.10.10.10
 incoming called-number 4#*T
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 no vad
 no supplementary-service h225-notify cid-update