[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 Call Handlers based on Called Number

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Dec 3 15:25:04 EST 2009

not one to take no for an answer, i also tried this in the lab. i am surprised i could not get this working either. i used extension 6 with no luck. 62 would work. restriction tables all set up properly.

i was looking for a service parameter or something that had minimum extension length but couldn't find it.

funny thing is, i could have sworn when reading about partitions and search spaces, it had an example of switchboard and 0 and sending it to different targets. i will have to review the documentation.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt