[cisco-voip] Missed calls directory

Faye Day fday at wilson-co.com
Fri Feb 6 15:41:43 EST 2009

CUCM 4.2(3) - Eight 7960's in one dept, shared lines. Missed calls directory listing shows time only, not which line the call came in on. Users are complaining about not knowing who got the missed call. My 7961 with  shared lines shows which line the call came in on and after a short delay what time the call came in.
I've searched high and low for some tweak to make the 7960's show the line for the missed calls, but I've struck out. Any ideas?

TIA

Faye Day

Wilson County Technology Services
Assistant Director
(252) 206-1024
(252) 265-5960 fax

Opinions in this message may not represent the policy of Wilson County. Email correspondence to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.