[cisco-voip] Upgrade IP IVR from 4.x to 7.x

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Jan 5 10:24:33 EST 2009

IVR uses the Cisco Customized 2003 OS.

I just did one of these upgrades and the best thing is to have new hardware because the upgrade is more like a cut and paste. You have to manually copy all settings/files etc. If you will be using the same hardware, backup everything and take tons of screenshots

HTH

Matthew Loraditch
10944 Beaver Dam Road, Suite A
Hunt Valley, Maryland  21030