[cisco-voip] using Meetingplace Express VT as MCU

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:52:28 EST 2009

Honestly, the most likely cause is that CCM is selecting the wrong
conference bridge or invoking a transcoder =)

Ilya,
  Can you please look at the phone that starts the conference/hits the
conf button (...Or the phone's device pool if no MRGL on the phone.)
and check what MRGL it's using, and then tell us

*what the MRGL is
*what MRGs are in the MRGL, in order from top to bottom
*what conference bridges are in EACH of those MRGs
*the device name of your VCB (vid cfb)

To test:
Start a conference. use your browser to http to the IP address of a
phone in the conference. click "stream 1" in the lower left of the
page. check to see if "remote address" matches IP address of your MPE
Server.

-Peter