[cisco-voip] UCCX 5.0 (2) calls not reaching agents

abuch abucho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 02:47:27 EST 2009

Dear all,
External calls destined to contact center are not reaching the queue and
subsequently to the agents. Callers hear IVR prompts normally but when
entering the choice to connect to agent, they hear long silence and "I am
sorry we are experiencing system problems please try again" system
announcement. Internal calls (calls originating from the same partition) can
reach the agents.  When I did a reactive debug on the script, it reaches the
CSQ part and it throws an exception about system not being able to handle
transfers (sorry i didn't catch the whole error message). I did a restart of
the call manager (6.1) and it seems the system is now working. My question
is what is causing such problem?

regards,

Abebe Amare