[cisco-voip] Unity 5.0(1) Call Handler Attempt Transfer

Ruben Montes (Europe) Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Tue Jan 20 07:46:04 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy some Call Handler to do call routing. I've
configured this before successfully, but now, whenever I try to transfer
the call to a DN in the CCM, I get an error message from the Unity. Also
the System Transfer is giving me the same message. It seems the
"Transfer" option in the Call Handler is like "deactivated".

The logic is:

Call Routing -> CH1 on user input send to CH2 Attempt Trasnfer -> CH2:
ring this extension 4002

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ruben