[cisco-voip] Importing/Restoring Users From 4.x DIRT Backup to New 5.x Version Install

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Tue Jun 2 23:47:06 EDT 2009

Does anyone know if it's possible to import/restore the user database from a
Unity 4.x backup into a new 5.x install?  We did a complete, clean install
of Unity 5 on a new box but DIRT restore is telling us it can't restore the
users because the versions are not the same.  Any input greatly appreciated.
Or do we have to do a 5.x upgrade over the top of the Unity 4 install?

Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Swift Communications, Inc.