[cisco-voip] Importing/Restoring Users From 4.x DIRT Backup to New 5.x Version Install

Travis Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Wed Jun 3 00:09:24 EDT 2009

Hello Jim,

Hello Jim

You are going to have to use COBRAS to do the fresh install of 5.x using the 4.x information. You will need to have the 4.x box still up and running for the full process.  I don't think DIRT will do anything other than a same version restore.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_COBRAS.htm

Regards,

Travis Dennis
Network Engineer