[cisco-voip] UCCE HP server tools

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 00:16:05 EDT 2009

For whom it may concern:  if you have to install UCCE 7.2 (ICM) and are using an HP server such as a 7835-H2 clone, you are allowed to use the HP SmartStart tools CD to install the vanilla w2k3 server onto your box. I wasn't sure so I asked and I'm merely providing a possible answer to anybody that was wondering the same thing.

Now I have to figure out how to use these freakin' tools so I can stick the first two drives in RAID 1 and the rest of the drives in RAID 10...ugh. I don't see the option for either of those.