[cisco-voip] OT: Lab books?

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:57:00 EDT 2009

This is a somewhat off topic thread.
So, after about 9 months of study I've finally finished my CCVP
certification, and since completing my studies I've found that I have an
unfortunate amount of free time on my hands! While I'm not entirely sure
that I'm ready to move on up the certification latter just yet, I do know
that I want to drill down, fine tune, and expand my knowledge; as such I've
spent the last week or so playing with my lab to little, useful avail. So my
question is this, can anyone recommend resources that may contain challenges
to lab or something on that order. I've looked into the Workbooks by
IPexpert and while I'd really love to get some, they are far out of my pay
grade! At this point, I'm really just looking to expand what I know to make
me a better IPT engineer, as well as expand my own personal excellence.

Any suggestions in this regard are highly appreciated!

Thanks.