[cisco-voip] Incoming Caller ID Lookup from Outlook

Mike Wilusz mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Fri Jan 8 07:44:57 EST 2010

We¹re in the process of beginning our VoIP deployment, and I¹ve been asked
by a couple users about a feature they had used during our trial of Avaya
one-X.  Apparently the Avaya one-X communicator would use the inbound caller
ID and lookup the number in the user¹s Outlook contacts.  If there was a
match it would display that information on the user¹s workstation.  I tried
this with CUPC and it does not provide this functionality.  Does anyone know
if Cisco has some plugin that provides this functionality?  Maybe
click-to-call?  CUCM 7.1(3) here.

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Telecommunications & Networking Supervisor
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation