[cisco-voip] factory resetting a 7942 - stuck on "upgrading"

sashank sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Tue Nov 30 01:24:41 EST 2010

HI,

I am attaching a document which will explain you the recovery procedure after doing  a factory reset. Remember that this process will be usefull if you have no choice other than connecting your Phone to the System and upgrade using TFTPD32. I searched for the procedure. Couldn’t find much information. So thought of creating this document.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

Sudha House 3, Tilak Road Abids, Hydrabad

Andhra Pradesh - 500 001