Re: [nsp] 12.0.6.3T

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 03:31:35 EDT

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 09:08:14PM -0400, Michael K. Smith wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> Anyone have any experience using this software rev for RSP, Enterprise-VIP,
> or any of the IOS releases close to this. I have been told this is what I
> must use to enable ISL, HSRP and CEF at the same time, but I'm a little
> leary about moving out of the 11.1.x-CC train.

We've seen a 7507 crash within 2 minutes on 12.0(6.4)T, and a 7513
having problems with VIP crashes, but a couple of 7206's run without
problems.

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS4261-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark DataNet, IP section (AS3292)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.