[nsp] [nsp]Re: [nsp] Asking a question regarding on 2 line of VPDN session multilink

From: Raymond Leung (rlcw@zonasa.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 22:50:50 EST

actually we are a service provider in hongkong which is providing the
servier from HKT , they offering us the DSL line with using ciscio VPDN
technology

they have config us the vpdn as follow :

vpdn enable
no vpdn logging
!
vpdn-group 1
! Default L2TP VPDN group
  accept-dialin
   protocol l2tp
   virtual-template 1
  local name zonasa

interface Virtual-Template1
  mtu 1492
  ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
  no logging event link-status
  peer default ip address pool MG660989
  ppp authentication pap

L2TP Tunnel and Session Information Total tunnels 43 sessions 130

LocID RemID Remote Name State Remote Address Port Sessions
37108 870 HHM4-1-RX est 192.168.4.60 1701 6

LocID RemID TunID Intf Username State Last Chg Fastswitch
4082 11642 37108 Vi25 ip160036@zona est 04:11:13 enabled
4098 1642 37108 Vi121 ip160091@zona est 02:56:21 enabled
4102 9730 37108 Vi94 ip160037@zona est 02:40:02 enabled
4084 7259 37108 Vi78 ip160133@zona est 04:11:06 enabled
4108 344 37108 Vi77 comie@zonasa. est 02:13:07 enabled
4083 12726 37108 Vi106 ip160032@zona est 04:11:12 enabled

i have tired much method but this also can't work the multi line services ,
i have tired eigrp , bgp ...

do you have any idea ?