[nsp] MPLS TE

From: Duane de Witt (duane@uis.co.za)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 03:24:21 EDT

Hi Everyone

Has anyone come across a problem where when using multiple paths to a
destination with TE any traffic within a VRF doesn't get any return packets?

I have two TE tunnels going from one router to another using different
paths. Any normal traffic works fine, but as soon as I put the traffic in a
VRF I can see the icmp packets hit the destination and I can see the return
packets been sent, but they never reach the source router.

Thanks

Regards

Duane de Witt
Siemens Business Services