Re: [nsp] Release Roadmap? 3550?

From: Niels Bakker (niels=cisco-nsp@bakker.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 19:23:18 EDT

* deepak@ai.net (Deepak Jain) [Tue 23 Jul 2002, 01:16 CEST]:
> Would someone happen to know where I could find an IOS Release roadmap or
> more specifically, information on when BGP support for the 3550s is planned?

Doesn't that work yet..? I received a couple last week (C3550-48-EMI
with IOS image C3550-I5Q3L2-M version 12.1(8)EA1c) and the documentation
and `router ?' output both led me to believe they could do BGP. I'm
presently using them only for statically routing between some VLANs,
however.

They're in production so I can't really try entering `router bgp' on
them, unfortunately...

Regards,

        -- Niels.