Re: [CISCO-NSP] Re: Serial line troubleshooting

From: Scot Donovan Blair (sblair@cerf.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 14:09:52 EST

Another test or suggestion would be that if you are on a CISCO you should
be able to loop up the external CSU from either ends of the T1 by using
the interface specific command "loop remote line fdl ansi (CSU) or
bellcore (smartjack)". Loop back plugs also work pretty well if you
have easy access to both sides...

1->4
2->5
4->1