[nsp] The "definitive" NSP bookmark list

From: Wade Williams (wwilliam@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 23:47:48 EST

Hi all,

I'm attempting to put together the "definitive" NSP bookmark list.

What I'm looking for is your favorite bookmarks. Things like looking glass
sites, RFC search engines, whois interfaces, publically-accessible routers
for viewing BGP tables, favorite articles, best-pratices documents, etc.

In short, I'm trying to put together the essential list of bookmarks an NSP
needs to do its job.

If you'll send your favorites to me, I'll compile them, attempt to judge
them and keep on the best ones in the case of duplicate functionality, and
then make them available to everyone.

Note that it doesn't have to be a web page - it can be something you Telnet
too, a newsgroup, a streaming training video, whatever. But, if at all
possible, please try to put it into URL format. Naturally, if you have an
existing set of bookmarks and want to just send the file, that's wonderful.

Thanks in advance - I hope to come up with a list from which everyone can
benefit,

Wade
Wade Williams "Put your message in a modem
Systems Engineer, Cisco Systems and throw it in the Cyber Sea."
NSP Ohio Valley Region - N. Peart
Brentwood, TN
615-221-2918
wwilliam@cisco.com