Re: [nsp] OSPF problems on 2600s

From: Phil Bedard (philb@cyberlynk.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 21:54:20 EDT

   The problem that we ran into is on the 2600's with newer revisions
the MTU needs to be set on the 7206 side to match the MTU on the 2610
side. We were replacing the 2500's with 2610's so it's probably almost
the exact same scenario. By default the FR MTU is not set to 1500 which
is what the frame mtu on the 2610's is probably set to. Setting both
sides to 1500 on the FR subints and the 2610 side should work.

OPSF needs matching MTUs on both sides of the link or else it won't
work.

Phil Bedard