RE: [nsp] BGP Multihome

From: Martin, Christian (cmartin@gnilink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 19:19:12 EDT

Whoops, I misread the message. He was suggesting that IBGP with a customer
would cause liability. I read it as he didn't want to originate routes
from, say, a spamhaus. In this case, the routes, as seen from the
default-free, private-as-free Internet would originate from the public AS.

Sorry for the confusion.

chris