Re: PA-2FEISL/load issue?

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 19:58:55 EDT

the PA-2FEISL-TX PA was designed primarily for Token-Ring ISL, since the
1 port PA-FEs cannot handle the larger frames needed for Token-Ring ISL.
on a perfomance basis, the PA-2FEISL does not perform as well as the PA-FE.
if you do not need TRISL, it would be better to use the 1 port FE cards.

cheers
.siva