[nsp] ATM on 7200

From: Jan Bacher (jb@jbacher.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 10:49:40 EDT

I am establishing my first test environment with DSL.

In the initial testing configuration we will go from telco to DSLAM to 7200
via an ATM OC-3 card.

What are the recommended methodologies wrt to router configuration? I have
seen criticism of some configuration styles but have not happened upon
personal or professional preference.

I am interested in feedback regarding VPNs (preferred method),
authentication, pvc vs svc build, pooled vs static vs dhcp addressing, and QoS.

All feedback -- pros and cons -- appreciated.