[nsp] AS5300 / Radius / Cisco-Disconnect-Cause

From: Jeff Wheat (jeff@cetlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 11:41:46 EDT

Hi there. I am using Livingston Radius with my AS5300's. I am running IOS
12.0(6.5)T7 and have recently discovered in my detail files this attribute:

Cisco-Terminate-Case = 63

This value is not in my dictionary file, nor can I find anything about it on
the cisco website. The radius config info on the '5300 is:

radius-server host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646
non-standard
radius-server retransmit 5
radius-server timeout 10
radius-server attribute nas-port format c
radius-server key XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
radius-server vsa send accounting
radius-server vsa send authentication

If anyone can help shed some light as to what this value represents, it
would
help me to troubleshoot excessive modem disconnections.

Best regards,
Jeff