RE: [nsp] REG: MPLS VPN route exchange

From: Scott Morris (smorris@mentortech.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 08:33:01 EDT

You are correct on the VRF and RD information.... I don't know about the
concept of virtual routers, although it would seem to be ok from the
standpoint of running a separate instance of IGRP, EIGRP or OSPF for each
VPN. That would not be the efficient way of doing it though (IMHO).

Scott Morris, MCSE, CNE(3.x), CCDP (R&S), CCIE (R&S) #4713, Security
Specialization, CCNA - WAN Switching
CCSI #21903
smorris@mentortech.com
Mentor Technologies Group, Inc. http://www.mentortech.com