[nsp] Internet Routing Architectures (Second Edition)

From: Martin Cooper (mjc@cooper.org.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 11:50:32 EDT

I see that there is a second edition of "The BGP bible"
out, and that Sam Halabi's name is joined by our very
own Danny McPherson on the front cover...

Has anyone looked at this book yet? Should I rush out
and buy it, or is it substantially similar to the 1997
first edition? I'd be particularly interested if it
has any coverage of the Cisco MPLS/VPN implementation
and associated configuration issues, but knowing how
long it takes to get books published, I suspect it
may not be recent enough.

Cheers,

M.